CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, July 26, 2009

My Top Ten Movies from 1984

There is a brilliant article up on Entertainment Weekly called "Was 1984 the greatest year in movies ever?" Having been alive then, it surprised me to see the movies on this list. Here is my personal Top Ten list of movies I saw in the theater in 1984. These are listed in the order they were released, because ranking these is too big of a job.

1 - Spinal Tap
2 - The Natural
3 - Stark Trek III - Search for Spock
4 - Bachelor Party
5 - The Pope of Greenwich Village
6 - Ghostbusters
7 - Repo Man
8 - Purple Rain
9 - Amadeus
10 - The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai
11 - Stop Making Sense
12 - Blood Simple
13 - The Terminator
14 - Beverly Hills Cop
15 - Dune

Look, did you see what I did there? I called it a top ten list, but then I included a whopping fifteen movies! So your job is to pick five you would leave out. There might be one or two, but I doubt anyone is going to find five.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice list.Like to read more.


SEO Services